Sunday, May 3, 2015

A very Candid Interview with Jesse Brisendine part 2


Hello Everyone!

Last week we did part 1 of a special interview series with my good friend Macie.  (Click here to see part 1)

Macie randomly picked several questions, chosen by you, to ask me.  Today you get to see part 2 of that interview!!


Quick update:

The event website for Unlock Your Greatness will be up by the end of this week!  This is where you will be able to find out everything you need to know about UYG.  When it's going to be, what it will be about, when tickets will go sale, and how you can reserve your seat!  I am SUPER excited about this and even more excited to have the opportunity to meet so many of you in person. :)

Ok, I know you are ready for the interview with Macie and I so here it is.  Also be sure to check out the project she is doing and if you feel compelled to participate I have included a link to her website below.  :)

Be sure to leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of the interview.  I always love reading your feedback.

Enjoy the Interview,

Carpe Diem,

Jesse



www.jessebrisendine.com
www.facebook.com/1year1000challenge
http://www.maciebeaberlin.com

P.S. part 3 will be coming soon :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete