Thursday, January 14, 2016

You Come from Love

Hey there!

If you have been a part of my journey for any amount of time, you have likely heard me speak on love and the power of it.

I find love to be absolutely fascinating. There is nothing else like it on our planet.


We crave it.
We fear it.
We want it.
We hide from it.
We seek it.
We reject it.
We love to love it.
We hate to miss it.
We confuse it.
We mis-communicate it.
We give it.
We receive it.
We share it.
We spend it.
We use it.
We abuse it.
We fight over it.
We go to war because of it.
We make peace because of it.
We change our lives for it.
We create lives with it.
We treasure it.
We are born into it.

All this and so much more


Further I believe Love is the first language we communicate with.  In fact I believe that love is our one true language.  It is a universal language that is shared by all living things. 

Tragically we can all to easily allow ourselves to be influenced and pushed away from it.

If we only make more of an effort to reconnect with what we have always known, imagine what type of place your world would be?

Recently I stumbled across one of the most beautiful videos I have ever seen.  The caption on the video had said this:

"This incredible video shows two newborn twins who still think they’re in their mother’s womb.
Using a new bathing approach called ‘The Baby Spa’, nurse Sonia Rochel gently eases the babies into their new surroundings with warm water and calming music."

As I watched this video I had goosebumps. I smiled and cried witnessing such a pure form of love on display.

As you watch I encourage you to ask yourself:

"What can I do today to focus on love?"

Carpe Diem,

Jesse

http://www.jessebrisendine.com
http://www.facebook.com/1year1000challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment