Sunday, April 9, 2017

Three Big Reasons Why We Choose Pain

Hey there!

Hope this blog finds you smiling at life right now.  If you aren't smiling, I hope this blog can be a tool to help you re-discover your smile.

Every week on my Facebook page I host a "Weekly Wisdom," talk where I teach a few tools/concepts/strategies to help you live your happiest, healthiest, and most fulfilling life possible.

In these talks I try to pick topics that I feel will serve and help you make profound changes and advancements in your life.

The video below is on "Three of the Big Reasons Why We Choose Pain."

Not to worry, I explain what I mean by pain early on - and if that statement "Why We Choose Pain," got you a little riled up, please watch this talk with an open mind - you will get much more out of it that way. :)

Any questions at all - please leave them in the comments below.

If this talk resonates with you and you would like some help on your journey forward, you can use this link.



Carpe Diem,

Jesse

http://www.jessebrisendine.com
http://www.facebook.com/1year1000challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment