Thursday, April 20, 2017

Three Limiting Beliefs That Are Gigantic Dream Killers

Hey there!

I hope this blog finds you living an amazing day today.

Every week I host a free training on my Facebook page.  I have been calling these trainings "Weekly Wisdom," and they are available to anyone who wants to tune in.

We have been having some awesome discussions during them too.  I would love for you to join a future one!

During our recent Weekly Wisdom I spoke about Three Limiting Beliefs that are Gigantic Dream Destroyers.

The limiting beliefs I highlighted in this talk, which I encourage you to watch in the video below, are:

1 - "I'm to young/old to ______ "

2 - "I can't afford ________ "

3 - "This is as good as it gets."

Often what people will experience in some of their most restrictive and limiting behaviors are a combination of the above limiting beliefs.

If you want to change something in your life, you must change the belief systems that are governing your behavior.

After watching this video, you realize now is the time for you to eliminate the limiting beliefs that are dictating your life, click here so you and I can talk.

Is there a specific limiting belief that you know is holding you back in life? Let me know what it is in the comments.

Looking forward to you living an absolutely amazing life - one that is experienced with an abundance of realized potential and possibility.

Carpe Diem,

Jesse

http://www.jessebrisendine.com
http://www.facebook.com/1year1000challenge

.

No comments:

Post a Comment